We want you to know that we will continue to be here for you during the Coronavirus pandemic. The state and county have deemed our clinic as an essential and critical infrastructure business, and we are allowed to operate.
Additional Measures Taken to Ensure Your Safety
For the safety and well-being of all our patients and health providers we have implemented safety measures.
- Patient’s temperature is taken upon arrival. Anyone with a fever will be asked to leave and to follow up with their primary physician for further evaluation. The appointment may be rescheduled after they are cleared of symptoms and/or have tested negative for illness.
- Patients and staff are required to wear a mask/face covering. Staff will also wear disposable gloves.
- Restrictions have been placed on the number of patients in our facility at one time.
- We are practicing social distancing, so the waiting room will be limited in the number of patients. So, please refrain from bringing friends or family to your appointment.
- We are taking steps for infection prevention with disinfection and sanitation practices. Staff will be cleaning all equipment immediately after use by a patient. Hand sanitizer is available throughout our clinic for patients.